Andean Shamanic Counselling
I made a commitment to my teacher and elder Alejandro Apaza that I would honor my Peruvian ancestors and follow their teachings, their beliefs and respect the traditions.
I will honor my blood lineage and the Apaza (Q’ero) lineage as an Andean Healer.
An ancient practice of the indigenous people in South America, a Shaman is considered the world’s oldest spiritual practice. A practice that encompasses the spiritual dimension, all while honoring the earth and its surface.
THE CORES AND VALUES OF BEING AN ANDEAN SHAMAN HEALER
– Everything is alive and everything has spirit and energy
– To keep balance and harmony in the underworld, this world and upperworld
– To maintain the relationship with our mother earth (Pachamama) through “ayni” (reciprocity)
WHAT ARE MY OFFERINGS?
– Soul Retrieval
– Andean Shamanic Counselling
– Blessings/Ceremonies: house, business, birth, death
– Chumpis Healing
– Andean Cleansing and protection of the soul
– Ancestral healing
– And more!
Anita uses breathwork technique on all modalities